Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Don't Think You're a Bitch, I Think Your an Idiot

The description says, "joke". I'm not sure what the joke is. OK, let's get out the red pen and make some corrections...

You spelled "your" wrong. In this usage, it's a contraction of the words "you" and "are", giving you "you're". Honestly, it that really hard to remember? Really?

And for fucks sake, you freakin' spelled "born" wrong! It's got four freakin' letters in it, and you managed to screw it up. It's B O R N.

I'm not even going to TRY to examine the grammar... that's just a hot mess. What the hell does the phrase actually MEAN? Read the sentence out loud and tell me it makes any sense at all...

"I don't think your a bitch I think you were bron that way."

WTF?


3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love this one! Its funny enough to inspire a spoof. I bow down to you for pointing out the "your" versus "you're" spelling issue. Too many people just don't get that 'mistake'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i love this 'hot mess' so much.
    so much in fact, i have been inspired to design my own tee... "BRON BICTHEE"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete